Assume we have a string, and we want to find the maximum repeated sequence of every letter.
For example, given the sample input:
Output for the sample input can be:
a=5 c=2 b=3
- Your code can be function or a program - for you to choose
- Input can be by stdin, file or function parameter
- The output should contain only characters that appear in the input
- Input max length is 1024
- The output order does not matter, but it has to be printed in the form [char]=[maximum repeated sequence][delimiter]
- The string can contain any character
The competition ends on Thursday 3rd at 23:59 UTC.