A set of whole numbers (0-) will be given separated by a space. Some numbers will be missing between certain numbers in the set. Your job is to find the missing odd numbers between them.
- The input will be a one line string.
- Your code must left out a variable for inserting the input case string.
- The output should be a string containing all the missing odd numbers in the set of numbers given as input.
- The numbers of the output must be separated by a comma -
- No extra characters should be included in the output.
- If there are no odd numbers missing, the code should print out
nullor a blank line.
Here are some sample inputs and outputs according to its order :
4 6 8 10 5 15 18 21 26 2 15 6 1 20 1 3 5 7 9
5,7,9 7,9,11,13,17,19,23,25 3,5,7,9,11,13 3,5,7,9,11,13,15,17,19 null
The winner will be decided by the Code length.
The calculation of code length won't include the variable that is left for the test case.