Your mission is not so simple. You have to write a program that decodes QR-codes.
There are some things that are not permitted:
- Making web requests (except http://i.stack.imgur.com/sCUJT.png or http://imgur.com/JUQbo8M)
- Using any QR code processing library (Or using any external library to do this)
- Image processing libraries should not be be used to do anything other than loading image, determining its size and reading single pixels from it
- Using built-in functions to read QR codes
- Brute forcing
If you use any external files (except QR code file and language libraries), the byte count of those files will be added to your code.
- Program must be able to read any valid QR code (No error correction is required). You can assume that the maximum size of QR-Code is 10000 pixels.
- QR code colors are black and white. ((0, 0, 0) and (255, 255, 255) in RGB. Alpha channel is not used, so your program can ignore it.
- Image file must be saved as PNG or loaded from http://imgur.com/JUQbo8M or http://i.stack.imgur.com/sCUJT.png runtime. (And tricks like using raw txt file with .png file extension are prohibited)
- QR code decoded content must be outputted to stdout. If your language does not allow this, you can save it to file named
- QR-code format is normal qr-code (not any modification like micro QR code)
This is code-golf, so shortest code wins