As you probably know, there is a war going on in Ukraine. I noticed that it seems nobody has posted a Ukrainian flag challenge yet, so I thought I'd do it myself in support of Ukraine.
- The flag is divided horizontally across the middle into two equally sized stripes.
- Stripe colors:
(0, 87, 183)or
#0057B7(blue, top) and
(255, 215, 0)or
- Colors must be exact if possible, otherwise use the closest available blue and yellow.
- The image can be saved to a file or piped raw to STDOUT in any common image file format, or it can be displayed in a window.
- The image must be sized at a 3:2 ratio, and at least 78 by 52 pixels.
- Alternatively, output a block of text at least 78 characters wide made of non-whitespace characters that depicts the flag, using ANSI color codes to color it. (Use standard blue and yellow.)
- Built-in flag images, flag-drawing libraries, or horrendously upscaling the Ukrainian flag emoji are prohibited.
This is code-golf, so shortest code wins!