Stack Exchange Network
Stack Exchange network consists of 181 Q&A communities including Stack Overflow, the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge, and build their careers.
Visit Stack Exchange
Code Golf Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for programming puzzle enthusiasts and code golfers. It only takes a minute to sign up.
Sign up to join this community
Anybody can ask a question
The best answers are voted up and rise to the top
Continuously print a random character
(a-z, A-Z, 0-9) not separated by a newline (
Note: output should be randomised.
- Output must be continuous (i.e. never ending),
- Output may not comprise of newlines,
- Output must be random, and should not have a set seed (i.e: produce the same output every time)
- Output must be only composed of characters: a-z, A-Z, 0-9.
- No loopholes, regarding programming language version(s). Use only the tools available with that programming language, no third-party packages, modules, or other addons.
- Smallest file size (in bytes)
asked Nov 30, 2021 at 2:28