Inspired by a tweet by Nathan W. Pyle
There is, now, a standard method of converting your boring, normal human name into a mysterious, ethereal Ghost Name™️. Ably described by Mr Pyle...
Use your first name: a - add “t” after it e - add “boo” after it h - becomes “s” n - add “oo” after it r - add “eee” after it y - add “oo” after it that’s it that’s your ghost name
(Note that the rule for h is a substitution, not an append)
Well, needless to say we don't want to waste too many chars of code converting your name, time for some golfing!
- Convert a single-word string of a name into a Ghost Name™️
- Your code will accept a string and output a string
- Upper-case letters will still be converted. The appended strings will appear after an upper-case version of their letter, and an upper-case H will become an upper-case S.
- Spaces, punctuation, anything other than the prescribed letters will remain unchanged.
- It's code golf, attempt to make the Ghost Name™️ conversion in as few bytes as possible.
- Please include a link to an online interpreter, such as TIO.
Andrew > Atnoodreeeeboow Stephanie > Steboopsatnooieboo Harry > Satreeereeeyoo Tim > Tim Tonleeboo > Tonoolebooebooboo Great Britain > Greeeebooatt Breeeitatinoo L33t H4x0rz > L33t S4x0reeez cat🐱face🐱emoji > catt🐱fatceboo🐱eboomoji