Code Golfed Tetris
Inspired by a popularity-question (Re)Implementing Tetris and a challenge on SO 3 years ago when PCG did not yet exist, the classy tetris has yet to live again in the art-work of PCG's golfers. So here are the features:
- Game must be playable.
- Playfield or blocks are 10 in width and 20 in height
- Complete 7 tetrominoes are involved
- Controls on the current tetromino: Right and Left Navigator, Tetromino rotator (Can be only clockwise), & Hard drop.
- -50 Distinguished color for each tetromino
- -50 Distinguished texture for each tetromino
Provide a photo of the output for those who can't emulate it