Write a quine... from which every other character can be removed it still be a valid quine. You can specify whether to start removing characters at the first or second character.
Scoring criteria (add bonuses/penatly percentages together for total percentage):
- Answers must be at least 4 characters long
- Program must contain at least one alphabetical character in its source, so for example,
- +750% if the language used is not Turing-complete (I'm looking at you, HTML!)
- -15% if the solution does not read its source from anywhere in any form
- -20% if you can also keep only every 5th character and still form a quine
The score is measured by the number of characters in the first program.
Example (not real programs):
13579bdf are both quines, the score is 15. Additionally, if
159d is also a quine, then the final score is 12.
This is code-golf, so lowest score wins.