The Meeker numbers are a 7 digit number in form of \$abcdefg\$, where \$a×b=10c+d\$ and \$d×e=10f+g\$. As an example \$6742612\$ is a meeker number, here \$6×7=10×4+2\$ and \$2×6=10×1+2\$, so it is a meeker number.
Additionally, a Meeker number does not have any leading zeros (so \$a \ne 0\$)
Your program can do one of the following tasks:
- Take a positive integer \$n\$ and output the \$n\$th Meeker number (0 or 1 indexed, your choice. If 0 indexed, \$n\$ will be a non-negative integer)
- Take a positive integer \$n\$ and output the first \$n\$ Meeker numbers
- Output all 900 Meeker numbers
- You may take an empty input if you output all Meeker numbers
- Standard loopholes are forbidden.
- Trailing whitespace is allowed.
- If possible, please link to an online interpreter (e.g. TIO) to run your program on.
- Please explain your answer. This is not necessary, but it makes it easier for others to understand.
- Languages newer than the question are allowed. This means you could create your own language where the empty program calculates this number, but don't expect any upvotes.
- This is code-golf, so shortest code in bytes wins!
The first few Meeker numbers are
1000000 1000100 1000200 1000300 1000400 1000500 1000600 1000700 1000800 1000900 1101000 1101101 1101202 1101303 1101404 1101505 1101606 1101707 1101808 1101909 ...
Thanks to @Adám for the detailed analysis and @cairdcoinheringaahing for the editing rework