Choose a challenge from the Cops thread, determine the third hidden message, and describe how the system works.
Keep in mind limitations and possibilities available to Cops:
- You are not expected to guess any cryptographic secrets or additional information required to extract the hidden messages, as they should have already been included in their post.
- The hidden message will be in English
- The hidden message may be encoded as plain text, a text bitmap rendering, audio clip, or ascii art font. This encoding will be consistent across all hidden messages.
- No further processing will be required after obtaining the hidden message.
- Data is allowed to be hidden in metadata, but at least one bit of one pixel must have been used for something.
Score 1 point per cracked system.