Your task, if you accept it, is to write a program/function that outputs/returns its input/args. But again, The tricky part is that if I
rot-13 your source code, the output must be returned
Your code will be only rotated once.
Let's say your source code is
ABC and the input is
ABC should return
NOP(rotated) should return
- If your language has a custom codepage, apply rot13 to the bytes in the printable ASCII range in your code, and do not modify the rest. The input and output will be in pure printable ASCII.
- The input only contains ASCII character.
- use printable ASCII table for rotating
- rot-13 means to forward 13 positions in ASCII table
- Same applied to rot-19, which forward 19 positions instead.
- Input can be taken in any convenient format.
- Output can be in any convenient format as well.
- Standard Loopholes are forbidden.
This is code-golf so the answer with the fewest amount of bytes wins.
Extra scoring rule
If there's somehow, a non-esolang appeared as a valid answer, it may considered as a better answer.
java script etc.
If you are confused with Rot
Here is a encoder to get some idea with.
Use full ACSII Table for this question’s requirement.
Use printable ASCII Table (33 ~126) for rotation!
Spaceare 32 in ASCII, which count as unprintable!