Make a random number generator. The catch is that you can't use any built-in randomness functions. Your random numbers must be anything between 0 and 100, though they do not have to be floating point.
- It must produce a pseudorandom number.
- Randomness defined: If you run it
xtimes again, the two sequences will be unlikely to be identical. Where 2 < x < 10.
- It is not required that your random number generator passes any specific test about the quality of the generated numbers, as long as the previous rule is respected.
- Any language is accepted, except Golfscript, see here.
- This is code-golf, so the shortest answer in bytes wins.
- You may not hard-code the output numbers or read them from a file.
- Post 5 numbers generated by your program.
- Good luck!