Output all 95 bytes from
0x7E inclusive (printable ASCII including space), in any order, each at least once. The source code of your program must use all of those bytes, each at least once.
- Your program must be irreducible (meaning you cannot strictly remove some characters from the program and then have it still function correctly), so you can't just add a comment containing the remaining characters
- Your program, and its output, can contain any additional bytes outside this range if you like (bytes, not characters), such as newlines
- You must output them as bytes, not decimal code-points or anything else like that
- Standard rules and loopholes apply
- This is Code Golf, so the shortest program in bytes wins (even though all programs will be at least 95 characters)