Happy birthday to Me!
Write a program that prints
Happy birthday to me! on its birthday.
- The program's birthday is the creation, last modification or compilation time of the program (you choose), and must not be hard-coded.
- The date you use as the birthday must not be affected by the program's invocation or execution in any way. You can't modify your birthday.
- For extra credit (-15% byte count), print
Happy birthday to you!on your birthday (hard coded), if it doesn't coincide with the program's. Or use some celebrity's birthday and get -14%.
- It must print only this, and not print anything on any other day.
- Count bytes, in UTF-8.
- Use the Gregorian calendar.
Good luck and happy birthday (to the newborn programs).
Following Izkata's comment, if you print
Happy birthday to Mel on Mel Kaye's birthday, you get 20% off. But you have to provide a credible source that it's this date.