Post an answer to this question that evaluates any answer to this question and determines whether it wins.
- Winner is the answer that wins according to the most answers at 1700 UTC, Sunday, March 2nd.
- You are welcome to and encouraged to change your own answer as the contest progresses. Please do not change others'.
- Ties are determined by the shortest code.
- Regardless of how much sockpuppeting you might normally do, if something's fishy, I'm gonna disqualify you.
- I will not accept my own answer, but I will use it to evaluate yours.
- Your calculation must provide a numeric score for any arbitrary answer (to make it easy, the input to your algorithm is either the id of the answer or the markdown of the answer on the page).
- Your score must have at least one winner, and it must be possible for an answer besides yours to win.
- Your algorithm cannot use something very specific to your answer, nor can username or timestamps be used at all. I will be the final judge of what "very specific" means, but I encourage community policing and public shaming.
- Your code must compile, run, and give a score given any answer.
- Please include a link to a way to execute your code if it is not listed on Ideone. See below.