- Get every integer from the string (not a number, but integer)
- Multiply them
- Output the result
5 kilograms of food eaten, 10 liters of water drank, 20 plates dirty, 40 mugs dirty, and only 3 people acted!
Result was 5 * 10 * 20 * 40 * 3
What do we count as an integer:
- If integer has a symbol BEFORE of AFTER the int, only take the number without symbols.
-335 or 335+are 335 anyways.
If integer has a symbol like this:
35:3, don't take it.
35 : 3is available though, and considered as 2 integers.
35/3 aren't two integers, skip this
- 35.3 is not an integer, skip this
- 35:3, 35*3, 3e3, etc. aren't ints, skip them as well
- 353 is an integer
- 35 3 are two integers
- is an integer
- 353?, 353!, etc. are integers
- -353 is an integer, but you only claim 353 and skip "-".
+353 is the same case as upper
Select any language you want
- The program should contain as little bytes as possible
- You should tell us the language (if it's, like, exotic, link it like this)
- Please, upload the code to Try It Online services like this
- Count the bytes using special services like this
- It would be fine if you'd explain your code!
Less bytes program wins! The end is 20th of June, you guys have a week