Create a Tic-Tac-Toe game that allows two human players to play against each other using two networked devices.
- Network play.
- Program must let both players know whose turn it is.
- Program must show who won and how (like drawing a line through the three in a row).
- Graphical game board displayed for both players.
- Player moves inputted "graphically" (point and click, etc...).
- Enforce all Tic-Tac-Toe rules.
- Any libraries are allowed but smaller libraries are better.
- Support as many different platforms/devices as possible.
- Make it "pretty".
I would love to invent scoring that would take into account the "Preferred" points, but that appears impossible. So vote for the code that does the best on the "Preferred" points.
byte count / vote count
- lowest score wins