Given a strictly positive integer,
N, produce an output satisfying the following:
- Produce an array of length N.
- Every string (i.e. "word") in the array is of length N.
- Every letter in the word is unique.
- Every first letter of the words are unique between each other.
- The remaining items of each word are equal to each other.
For an input of e.g.
cba dba eba
- Trailing whitespace is totally allowed.
- The "letters" don't have to be from the lowercase alphabet, as long as they aren't whitespace.
- The maximum
Nyou need to support is 13, since there are 26 letters in the lowercase alphabet.
- The separator of your array can be anything, as long as you will never involve that character for every possible input from 1 to 13. You can also just output a literal array.
- Letters have to be 1 character long.
- Letters are case-sensitive, e.g.
Acan appear on the same line.