A "simple circular" word is a word whose chords do not intersect. The chords of a word may be seen by laying out the alphabet in a circle, and then connecting the word's consecutive letters.
Examples of Simple Circular Words
A word fails to be simple circular if any of its chords intersect:
Write a program or function that takes a word and returns true if it's simple circular, false otherwise.
- Code golf, fewest bytes wins.
- Standard rules.
- You may assume there are no repeated letters in the word.
- You may assume every word has at least 2 letters
- You may assume the word is all uppercase, or all lowercase, whichever you prefer.
- You may output any two consistent values for true and false.
ROLE, LAKE, BALMY, AEBDC, ABZCYDXE, AZL, ZA
BONES, ACDB, ALBZ, EGDF