Display the emoji of the eastern zodiac of given time, according to given country.
The eastern zodiac is a classification scheme that assigns an animal and its reputed attributes to each year in a repeating 12-year cycle. It is also assigned to hours.
The country must be given as ISO 3166-1 alpha-3 code. The list is here.
The input format must be like this:
<ISO code> HH:MM. The input must be a single string. Any input that doesn't fit this format falls in don't care situation.
If the given time lies in boundary of the chart given below, you can output either zodiac.
As this is a code golf, the shortest code in bytes wins.
The zodiacs without specified country are defaults.
The first zodiac (23:00 – 01:00):
- Rat 🐀 (U+1F400)
- Mouse 🐁 (U+1F401) in Persia (IRN)
The second zodiac (01:00 – 03:00):
- Ox 🐂 (U+1F402)
- Water Buffalo 🐃 (U+1F403) in Vietnam (VNM)
- Cow 🐄 (U+1F404) in Persia
The third zodiac (03:00 – 05:00):
- Tiger 🐅 (U+1F405)
- Leopard 🐆 (U+1F406) in Persia
The fourth zodiac (05:00 – 07:00):
- Rabbit 🐇 (U+1F407)
- Cat 🐈 (U+1F408) in Vietnam
The fifth zodiac (07:00 – 09:00):
- Dragon 🐉 (U+1F409)
- Crocodile 🐊 (U+1F40A) / Whale 🐋 (U+1F40B) in Persia (you can output either)
- Snail 🐌 (U+1F40C) in Kazakhstan (KAZ)
The sixth zodiac (09:00 – 11:00):
- Snake 🐍 (U+1F40D)
The seventh zodiac (11:00 – 13:00):
- Horse 🐎 (U+1F40E)
The eighth zodiac (13:00 – 15:00):
- Ram 🐏 (U+1F40F)
- Goat 🐐 (U+1F410) in Vietnam
- Sheep 🐑 (U+1F411) in Persia
The ninth zodiac (15:00 – 17:00):
- Monkey 🐒 (U+1F412)
The tenth zodiac (17:00 – 19:00):
- Rooster 🐓 (U+1F413)
- Chicken 🐔 (U+1F414) in Persia
The eleventh zodiac (19:00 – 21:00):
- Dog 🐕 (U+1F415)
The twelfth zodiac (21:00 – 23:00):
- Pig 🐖 (U+1F416)
- Boar 🐗 (U+1F417) in Japan (JPN)
- Elephant 🐘 (U+1F418) in Thailand (THA)
The code points are from here.
Given the following input:
The output must be: