The task is simple. Write an interpreter for the language *.
There are only three valid * programs:
*Prints "Hello World"
*Prints a random number between 0 and 2,147,483,647
The third case must be an infinite loop according to the specifications in this question
- The input can be taken via any acceptable input method by our standard I/O rules
- It will always be one of the above programs
- The first case should print exactly
Hello World, with or without a trailing line break.
- For the second case, if your language's integer maximum is smaller than 2,147,483,647, use your language's integer maximum
- The first and second cases can print to any acceptable output by our standard I/O rules.
- The third case should not give any output.
As this is code-golf, the shortest answer, in bytes, wins.