- Your sourcecode must not contain any of the characters it outputs (case sensitive).
- Your program must not output more than 500 characters/bytes. 1 byte = 1 char. Newline counts as 1 character.
- Your program should not take any input. (from user, filename, network or anything).
- Your program must output words/phrases worth a total of minimum 700 points according to the following score table (case sensitive):
me - 2 points ore - 3 points freq - 5 points pager - 7 points mentor - 11 points triumph - 13 points equipage - 17 points equipment - 19 points equivalent - 23 points equilibrium - 29 points unubiquitous - 31 points questionnaire - 37 points Mutüal 3xcLUs1ve_Equino>< - 400 points
- 4.1 Each word can be repeated but lose 1 point for each repetition (with exception for the last phrase worth 400 points, you must not repeat that in the output). For example:
equilibrium (in any place) in the output =
- 4.2 Letters in the output can be used in more than one word, for example:
This is code-golf, shortest sourcecode in bytes wins! Good luck, have fun!