This question already has an answer here:
- Find the prime factors 23 answers
In this challenge, your job is to write a program that allows a user to enter an integer. Then, the program must find all the possible ways of multiplying two numbers to get the user's integer.
- The program should not show any problem more than once.
- The user should be able to enter any integer.
- The program should only show problems that contain 2 numbers.
- The shortest program (in Bytes) wins.
- It does not matter what order the program outputs the problems in.
Example Output (user enters 20, then the program outputs the problems):
1 * 20
2 * 10
4 * 5