- Your program should take no input, and no network or other connections.
- Your program should output it's sourcecode.
- The sourcecode must consist of 3 types of characters: Numeric (0-9), Alpha (a-z|A-Z) and symbols !(0-9|a-z|A-Z). Constraints for the distribution of characters is:
- 3.1. Every neighbouring characters with equal character-type makes a character-group.
- 3.2. Each character-group length in bytes must be a prime-number (2, 3, 5, 7, 11, 13, 17, 19, 23, 29, 31, ...)
- 3.3. The total number of character-groups of each character-type must be a neighbouring (but not equal) fibonacci sequence number. For example: 3 groups of numbers, 5 groups of alpha, 8 groups of symbols.
- 3.4. A character-group of one charater-type cannot be adjacent to another character-group of the same character-type, because that will create one bigger group instead.
Example valid sourcecode (regarding character distribution, it does however not output it's sourcecode):
Character distribution in the example: 2 groups of Alpha. 3 group of numeric. 5 groups of other characters. The numbers 2, 3 and 5 are neighbouring numbers in the fibonacci sequence.
This is code-golf, good luck have fun!
12would be legal in J, GolfScript, etc under these rules (2 being a prime number and 1 being a fibonacci number). \$\endgroup\$