Given some finite list, return a list of all its prefixes, including an empty list, in ascending order of their length.
(Basically implementing the Haskell function
- The input list contains numbers (or another type if more convenient).
- The output must be a list of lists.
- The submission can, but does not have to be a function, any default I/O can be used.
- There is a CW answer for all trivial solutions.
- This is code-golf, so the shortest code in bytes wins
 -> []  -> [,] [1,2,3,4] -> [, , [1,2], [1,2,3], [1,2,3,4]] [4,3,2,1] -> [, , [4,3], [4,3,2], [4,3,2,1]]