I want a program that outputs "hello world" on console on my x86_64 based Linux computer. Yes, a complete program, not something silly that needs an interpreter or a compiler to work.
- use all glibc functionality
- submit a static executable
- submit a dynamic executable with dependencies if you outline them
- compile an ELF file
- dig into the ELF format and remove all unneeded stuff
- be creative and work around the ELF format
Describe here how you create and execute the program.
The shortest program wins.