Write a program to determine if a number is a factorial. You should take the number from standard input.
- No using any loops (hint: recursion)
- Maximum of one if statement
- No accessing the Internet or external resources
- +1 per character
- -20 for each of the following: (I don't know if any of these are possible)
- Don't use any if statements
- Don't use recursion
Lowest score wins.
- Only if statements in your source code count, but any form of if counts.
- Any loop constructs in source code count.
- You may assume int32