The concept is simple enough: write a full program to output its own code golf score!
Output should only be the byte count of your program and a trailing
BUT WAIT..... there is one restriction:
- Your source code can not include any of the digits from your byte count
- So if your score is
186 bytes, your program can not contain the characters
315 bytes 27 Bytes 49 BYTES
- Unnecessary characters, spaces, and newlines are forbidden in the source code, however trailing spaces and newlines are perfectly acceptable in output
- There should be a single space between the number and
bytesin the output
- Letters are case insensitive
- No self inspection or reading the source code
standard loopholes are disallowed
this is code-golf, so
Shortest code in bytes wins!