- Alice (A) and Bob (B) decided to have a battle.
- Each combatant has 10 health.
- They take turns to roll a 6 sided die for damage.
- That damage is removed from their opponent's health.
- In the end either Alice or Bob, will vanquish their foe.
Show me how the battle went. Outputting these codes for the actions which have taken place.
B a A ^ Combatant ^ Action (attack) ^ Target
B r 4 ^ Combatant ^ Action (roll) ^ Value
A h 6 ^ Combatant ^ Attribute (health) ^ Value
A w ^ Combatant ^ Action (win)
A a B A r 4 B h 6 B a A B r 6 A h 4 A a B A r 6 B h 0 A w
Here are the rules:
- Write in any language.
- A single roll of the die should have an equal chance of resulting in any one of the numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6.
- Alice always starts (Bob is chivalrous, in an old-fashioned way).
- Output an action for each turn.
- You must report the attack, roll, damage and win actions.
- Combatants are upper case, actions are lower case.
- It must not consistently produce the same result.
- There must be at least one whitespace character between an output combatant, action and value.
- The win action takes place when the opponent has zero or less health.
- All parts of an action must be on the same line.
- There should be one action per line.
- Fewest bytes wins.
Have at it!