This question already has an answer here:
...or "snakes but not too long".
Write a program or a function that takes no input and outputs its own source code formatted as a snake according to the rules below:
- If your code has any whitespace, it will not be output; it will just be skipped.
- There will be one character on each column in the output.
- The first character in the code is placed on the first column of line x.
- The second character is placed on the second column of either line x, x-1, or x+1. More generally, the nth character (excluding whitespace) goes to the nth column on a line that is one above, one below, or the same as the line on which the previous character went.
- The character on the highest line will be on the first line in the output; that is, there are no extraneous leading lines. A single, empty trailing line is allowed.
For example, if the code was
from python import snake, the output should look like:
th y o s ke f mp ni po t na ro m r
e k f a r n om o im s p h n po t yt r
All valid forms of snake should have a nonzero probability of occurring. Your program's source code should contain at least two non-whitespace characters.
This is code-golf, so the shortest answer in bytes wins.