The challenge is to create a program that solves any one of the HQ9+ problems while looking like another language.
Note: This is not a golf challenge.
- The program must perform one of the following tasks when run.
- Print "Hello, World!"
- Print its entire source.
- Print the lyrics to "99 Bottles of Beer on the Wall" (as seen here).
- At first glance the program should look like another language.
- Working program that satisfies the rules. +3
- Bonus points if the "other language" can be run (syntax valid). +1
- Even more points if the "other language" can do something useful. +3
- Lots of bonus points for the program being valid (and useful) in even more languages. +5 for each language over 2.
print ("Hello, World");by itself will run in a lot of languages \$\endgroup\$