Make a program that draws the following figure line by line.
Your program should wait for one-second after drawing each line(it can be longer, just has to be a noticeable difference) .
Your program can only draw line by line (you cannot jump to another point or re-draw over a line)
Given a positive integer n, produce an art image of the below drawing
- The angle measures should always be the same (regardless of n's value)
- However, each line's length should be 150*n pixels
- You only need to account for when n = 1, n = 2, n = 3
The picture below shows when
n = 1
(You don't have to include the angles and side lengths in your drawing - they are just guides)
Answering - Name the language you used followed by its bytes
Java (swing), 500 bytes
- This is code golf. Lowest score (bytes) wins.
- standard loopholes are forbidden.