In this polyglot challenge, you will work together to figure out how to output all the 26 letters of the English alphabet!
How does this work?
For each answer, you must pick a new language (or a new major version of a language, for example, python 2 and python 3 are counted separately) that prints the next letter after the previous one.
Example of an answer.
Python 3 (Letter a):
- All letters are in lowercase.
- Language must be Turing complete.
- The same person cannot post twice in a row.
- If an answer is found to be invalid it must be deleted.
- Two users who post "at the same time" will have to let the earlier submission stand.
- The same language must not be posted more than once.
- Once we were done we keep going and start back at a.
- It should print in all previous languages what it did in their original challenge
- Set the sorting to oldest so this post works well.
- Try not to make it impossible for the other person or else your post may be set as invalid.