In the language of your choice, write a program that generates a leaderboard with random scores and outputs it, then take a new score as input and check if it can be placed in the leaderboard, and output which place it is in.
- You must generate a list of 50 "random" scores, in descending order and output it
- The "random" scores will range from 0 to 255
- If 2 scores are the same, it doesn't matter which is placed first in the descending order
- If the input score isn't higher than any of the scores in the list, output 0 or a falsy statement. (the input will be 0 to 255, no need to check)
- If the score IS higher than a score in the list, output the position it would take in the leaderboards.
- Generate and output the leaderboards/list first in descending order, before taking input.
Random list: (the three dots are so I don't have to add 50 line text here. You should output each score. 12 is the 50th place)
201 192 178 174 ... ... 12
(because this score would place no.3 in the leaderboards)
(because it is lower than everything on the leaderboard)
This is a code-golf so shortest code wins.