Write 3 programs that do the following task:
Let A, B, C source codes of those three programs;
- if A runs BC is produced as output,
- if B runs CA is produced,
- if C runs AB is produced;
so each program writes a string (cycled for each program) and hides itself from it.
Additional, but essential constraints:
- standard loopholes are forbidden;
- each program must be at least 1 byte long;
- each of three programs must be written in a different language;
It would be nice if your submission had this format:
Language A (size of A) - Language B (size of B) - Language C (size of C) - Score
A B C <extra stuff>
Winner is someone who get the minimum score, which is the sum of sizes of three programs.