Program A outputs program B's code when run, and B outputs C's source, and C outputs A's source.
This time you can't exchange two characters and exchange again :)
- Only one language across all programs
- Standard loopholes restrictions apply
- All programs are different. One program that outputs itself does not qualify. Two that output each other does not qualify, too.
- All programs are non-empty, or at least 1 byte in length.
- There's nothing to read because stdin is connected to
/dev/null(You can abuse this rule if you can). Output goes to stdout.
- Do not use functions that generate random results.
- Give explanations if possible
Score is length of the shortest one (can you generate a long program from a short one?). Please write the length of all programs and highlight the smallest number. Trailing newline does not count. Lowest score wins.