This question already has an answer here:
- Three-Three-Three! 74 answers
This is the sequel to one of my previous challenges, Three-Three-Three!
Write a program (or function, or snippet) that takes no input and produces an output according to the following four Conditions.
Both the program and the output must be written such that:
- At least 16 distinct characters appear (since 16 = 4 × 4).
- The number of occurrences of each character is a multiple of 4.
- The program and the output must not be the same (because programs consisting of a single literal like
1111222233334444are quite boring).
Finally, the program:
- Cannot be written as a string repeated 4 times (e.g.
It's code-golf! In anticipation of a multi-way tie for 64 bytes, the first submission whose output also satisfies Condition 4 will be the winner.
- You are encouraged not to use comments to satisfy Conditions 1 and 2.
- Feel free to embed wild bananas in your variable names as you see fit.