You may have heard of the "Hacker Logo", also called the "Hacker Emblem". It looks like this:
This is a pattern from a mathematical simulation called the Game of Life. The glider is the simplest Life pattern that moves, and the most instantly recognizable of all Life patterns.
The challenge is pretty simple: Display the hacker logo. This is defined as:
- A 3x3 grid with a border, a white background and gray gridlines.
- Five black dots arranged in the GoL glider pattern.
- Nothing else.
- The black dots must fill 40%-80% of their individual grid-boxes.
- You will display the emblem with graphical output but no ASCII art.
- The output must be at least 30x30 pixels.
- The output must only have the colors gray, black and white.
- Each grid-box in the grid will be the same size. The grid will be a regular 3x3 square.
- You may not pull the logo from the internet or your filesystem.
- Your program will display the logo on an empty screen/window. If it terminates it must do so normally.
- Note that "dots" does not necessarily mean "circles". A "dot" is a single geometric shape centered in the middle of the grid-box with one surface. For example, while a circle or square will qualify as a dot, two triangles or a checkerboard will not.
As this is code-golf, the shortest answer in each language wins!
Please include a screenshot of the output of your program in your answer.