This dear StackExchange site has so many challenges, and so many good answers. But what about the challenges that were never answered?
Write a program or a function that will print a pseudo-random open unanswered (as in, a question with exactly zero answers) challenge from PPCG. All possible challenges should be produced with the same probability.
- No input will be taken.
- Must only be the title, tags and the link which should be separated by newlines.
- The title must be exactly like it is in the challenge.
- The tags don't have a strict output format but must include all tags.
- The link may or may not include the
question-nameafter the question id and must lead to the challenge.
- May or may not be translated to a human readable format.
- Leading and trailing whitespace is allowed.
Encode a steganographic encoder into a package code-challenge,unicode,steganography https://codegolf.stackexchange.com/questions/65159/encode-a-steganographic-encoder-into-a-package Simple predictive keyboard CG code-golf https://codegolf.stackexchange.com/questions/76196/simple-predictive-keyboard-cg
As this is code-golf, shortest answer in bytes wins.