This question already has an answer here:
- Stop, stand there where you are! 27 answers
I'm currently cooking us some cup noodles, but we're really sleepy at the moment. They'll be finished in 50 seconds from now, can you wake me up then?
Write a program or function that waits 50 seconds of busy waiting (so that you too doesn't sleep) and then outputs at least 1 visible character to wake me up.
You can't use functions like
pause to wait for the 50 seconds, you have to keep checking the elapsed time.
- Your code must be somewhat consistent in time, between runs and between computers. A small error of +- 1 seconds is acceptable.
- You can't output any visible characters between 1 and 50 seconds (let me sleep).
- Whitespace characters (newline, space, tab, ...) are not considered visible characters for this challenge.
- This is code-golf, so shortest code wins.