Your task is to write a function that takes an even-digit integer and compares the 2 halves of the integer. If the sum of the digits in the first half is greater than the sum of the digits in the second half, output a truthy value, otherwise, output falsey.
12345678 1234 5678 (1+2+3+4)>(5+6+7+8) 10>26 Output falsey
A single integer.
- This must be passed as a single whole integer in base 10, a single string, an array of integers, or an array of characters. Please specify which format your answer accepts
- The input can be passed via Command Line Arguments, STDIN, or any other standard method of input supported by your language
- Assume the input will always have an even digit count
- Assume the input will always be positive and greater than 0
- Assume the input will be within feasible number handling capacities for your language
- The input will not contain leading zeroes
A truthy value if the sum of the digits in the first half is greater than the sum of the digits in the second half.
A falsey value if the sum of the digits in the first half is less than or equal to the sum of the digits in the second half.
Input > Output 12345678 > False 87654321 > True 12344321 > False 12 > False 214758392639543385 > False 1001 > False 100000 > True
This is code-golf so fewest bytes wins.