Given a user's name (not ID, we have that challenge already), output their current reputation and their ID.
Input will be a single string which is the user's username. You may assume that this user exists.
Output will be two integers to either STDOUT or STDERR which will be the user's reputation and the user's ID. They must be in that specific order and can be output in any reasonable format
- The reputation output must not be more than 10 minutes out of date.
- Your program may not throw any errors during normal execution
- Standard loopholes apply (including No URL Shorteners)
- If there is more than one user with that username, you may output the stats of any user with that username. This is also why you must output the ID.
- The reputation to be output is the reputation of the user on PPCG, not the network total score.
The Stack Exchange API site can be found here. You can read the documentation from there.