Create a program that calculates my reading speed!
Write a program which takes some text as input and waits for a start signal from the user to display the input. When to user gives a second end signal, the program should output the reading speed of the user, which is defined as the number of words in the input divided by the time between both signals in minutes.
The word count of the input text is determined by splitting the text at white space.
- A block of text via any standard input means.
- A start and end signal by the user, either a click or pressing a certain key of your choice.
- The block of input text.
- The reading speed of the user as defined above.
- The start and end signal may not be running and ending the program.
- The text may wrap or the user may scroll.
- The reading speed value may be returned in any of the standard methods in the meta post found here, though the text must be displayed beforehand to the user, e.g. by printing to
- This is code-golf, so the shortest code in bytes wins.