Write a program that produces an output such that:
- At least three distinct characters appear.
- The number of occurrences of each character is a multiple of 3.
A TEA AT TEE is a valid output since each of the 4 distinct characters,
(space), occurs 3 times.
Of course, a challenge about the number 3 needs to have a third requirement. So:
- The program itself must also follow the first two requirements. (This means your program will be at least 9 bytes long.)
You must write a full program, not a function. Be sure to show your program's output in your answer.
Also, to keep things interesting, you are highly encouraged:
- not to use comments to meet requirement 3 if you can help it
- to produce output that isn't just a string repeated 3 times
- to make the output different from the program itself (for languages that can automatically output the contents of its own program, you can contribute to this community wiki).
This is code-golf. Shortest code in bytes wins.