Print the following characters:
The catch is that you may not use any one of them in your code.
You may print them in arbitrary order, with or without a leading or trailing newline, but you may not print any other characters.
- You may not use any characters from the set mentioned above
- You may use any other characters
- No cheating
- Standard loopholes banned
- This is code-golf, shortest answer wins.
- If your language uses a different charset, you may not use codepoints in that charset that correspond to alphanumeric characters.
- Returning a string from a function is considered a valid form of output.
- You may return a char array.