Imgur is a free image hosting service. Many people use it. Here is an example of an imgur link: https://i.stack.imgur.com/II8CA.png. Write a program that continually outputs random (valid) imgur links. For example, here is some sample output of my progam (not shown because it contains some tricks you will have to figure out yourself):
http://i.imgur.com/uFmsA.png http://i.imgur.com/FlpHS.png http://i.imgur.com/eAbsZ.png http://i.imgur.com/lEUsq.png http://i.imgur.com/RuveH.png http://i.imgur.com/BoEwB.png http://i.imgur.com/HVFGQ.png http://i.imgur.com/PZpMg.png http://i.imgur.com/DezCY.png
- When imgur was new, 5-letter links were used.
- When imgur was new, numbers weren't used.
- You can use this to your advantage: only find 5-letter link images with only letters. That is what my program does.
- Also, all images are saved as
- Continually output random imgur links
- Links considered sufficiently "random" if 50 are outputted with no repeats
- When visited, links must be an image
- Links must start with
http://i.imgur.com/and end with
- Score is amount of characters
I did it in Java (TERRIBLE for golfing) in 452 chars. Not shown here because it contains some tricks you will have to figure out for yourself!)