Some fun C++ stuff I've done round here:
- A: Convert a run-time value or type to a compile-time value, also works with lists of types.
- A: Named operators, does what it says on the tin
- A: can_apply, a useful trick that helps make traits like "can serialize" or "can convert to string".
- A: task, a move-only implementation of
- Q: Function curry, that does partial binds and the like.
- A: Me playing around with hana-like metaprogramming, together with the idea that template work best if everything (including templates) is a type. Here is some evil operator abuse, where I manipulate types with
27 Write a piece of code to output the line number of the print / output statement itself (in the form “Hello World, from line X!”) jun 4 '14
5 99 Bottles of beer, 99 languages jun 11 '14
0 Write a program that makes 2 + 2 = 5 jun 4 '14