Working as Test Manager at Kaba. Doing a lot of development, also in my free time and for freeware products with my own company, WelliSolutions.
- Studied Informatics (Computer Networking) at HFU Furtwangen, Germany, degree: Dipl.-Inform. (FH).
- IT system electrician.
- Radio amateur.
- IREB (R) certified Requirements Engineer (Foundation Level)
- Group Manager and Senior Project Manager
- Senior software developer
- Software developer
- Since 2004: C# 2.0, Visual Studio, XML, XSLT, HTML, Windows XP, Batch
- Since 2007: Ubuntu LAMP Server, Wordpress, Email, SSH, Bash
- Since 2009: WinDbg, SOS, SOSEX, Windows 7
- Since 2012: C# 4.5, WPF, Windows 7
- Since 2013: Software maintenance, metrics
- Since 2014: Java, Silk4J, SAP
- Since 2015: IPv6, DevExpress
- Since 2007: Project management
- Since 2009: Group management (team lead)
- Since 2010: Communication training
- Since 2011: Doing job application trainings
25 Leonhard loves labyrinths apr 20
18 Calculate the size of the moon mar 12
15 Write a piece of code to output the line number of the print / output statement itself (in the form “Hello World, from line X!”) jun 3 '14
13 Kind of meta: get the longest of the shortest answers feb 22 '14
5 HTML2JSON Converter mar 2
5 Weirdest way to produce a stack overflow feb 20 '14
1 Random script that isn't actually random jun 17 '14