The challenge is simple: Draw a rainbow in as few bytes as possible
The specs for the rainbow are as follows:
- The figure must be exactly 400 pixels wide and 200 pixels high (optionally 401x201 if you want a single center pixel)
- The red ring should touch all borders of the figure (outer radius = 200 pixels)
- All rings shall have the same width (10 pixels)
- The violet ring shall have an inner radius of 130 pixels
- The bow should be the upper half of a perfect circle
- The background shall be white (transparent is also accepted)
- The figure shall not have borders, (exception is made if the border can't be suppressed)
- Builtin rainbow making functions are not allowed!
The following colors are to be used in the rainbow:
This is code golf, so the shortest code in bytes win!