Write programs that produce crazy, obscure, ridiculous, or just plain nutty runtime errors. Obfuscation and golfitude (shortness) not required.
- solutions that look like they should work fine are better.
- solutions that look like they should break one way but break another are better.
- solutions that are nondeterministic are better as long as they are reproducible sometimes.
- solutions with long distance between error cause and manifestation are better.
- bonus points for producing errors that should be impossible.
- bonus points for errors that crash the runtime (like making python segment fault) or operating system. *
The unit of score shall be upvotes.
Compiler misbehaviors are fine too.